1. How secure is my data if we use Traqa?
Traqa follow security best practice to ensure data is fully secure. All data is stored using Amazon cloud based servers. So you can be safe in the knowledge that your data is secure. Traqa is also Cyber Essentials certified.
2. My loading site doesn’t have a weighbridge?
Come and talk to us so we can understand your business and requirements.
3. Will I need to change weighbridge software provider?
No, Traqa already works with a number of software companies and those we don’t currently work with already can be easily integrated. Integrating is quick and easy.
4. Do my staff need to learn new processes?
No, staff will work in the same way with some minor tweaks but overall will have less work to do.
5. Will Traqa deal with out of hours loading?
Traqa works 24/7 so you don’t have to. No more staying late in the office, no more working unsociable hours to complete export admin
6. What if my customers are not using Traqa yet?
Traqa is a new start up company who are increasing our customer base. We will work with you to build a network that serves your company needs.
7. Our freight forwarder currently submits our VGM and/or Customs clearance?
That’s ok, with Traqa you can pick and chose what part of the system you need. We can provide all of the necessary documents and data to any freight forwarder you nominate.
8. Does it work for Brokers?
Yes, the more companies within the supply chain use Traqa, the more efficient Traqa becomes as we are able to communicate with all parties automatically.